Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Gospel Conversation Welcome Message

Welcome to the web page for The Gospel Conversation. You may have been directed to this site because of a conversation I had with you concerning the Gospel message. I will be working on this page in order to serve those who will be reading this page in response to hearing the Gospel message. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any. I will work on updating this page periodically. If you have further questions about the Gospel conversation we had, or if you want to understand the Gospel in a more clear way, please feel free to email me your questions at awestruck@bellsouth.net. I will look forward to hearing your comments and questions and hope I can serve you by pointing you to the right web sites and resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment